There is also an increasing demand for ethical and engaging leadership that enhances the performance and well-being of employees, as well as the performance of the organisation.
This 12 month programme provides leadership training in the skills required to manage yourself and other people, and demonstrates how excellent leadership transforms organisations.
Through this session, we can help Directors:
- Understand yourself as a leader: gain insight into yourself and how you function in your current business context. Explore the practical implications of these findings in your own everyday leadership approach.
- Critically review leadership models: Review a range of models that reflect current leadership thinking, assess their relevance and application to your own situation and leadership objectives.
- Learn to handle the ambiguity and chaos of leadership: Experience thought-provoking insights and apply your learning to a management challenge.
- Set leadership development goals: Tutors, coaches and peers will keep you focused throughout the programme, helping you to review your development and set practical leadership development goals.
- Set personal objectives and be held accountable.