Recent surveys show that 60% of people cannot go for more than an hour outside of work without checking their emails.
Technostress is a form of stress that develops through constantly being connected to our digital devices. An inevitable consequence of living and working with computers and technology. This workshop helps participants discover ways to cope with the reality that most of us addicted to our devices and lack the ‘e-resilience’ to cope with the ever increasing demands of modern life. It will encourage your employees to consider ways to “switch off” and unplug in order to increase happiness and wellbeing.
This workshop covers:
- Understanding signs and symptoms of technostress
- Managing multitasking
- Building your personal e-resilience
- Coping strategies to balance technology use in and out of the workplace
- Switching off through basic mindfulness and breathing techniques
- The importance of a ‘digital detox’