This is a highly specialised programme for Directors, Senior Management and business leaders, designed to support in the creation of a clear business case for wellbeing in order to develop a robust people, culture and wellness strategy that aligns with the overall organisational objectives.
Our approach aligns with the HSE’s stress management standards, as well as many recognised best practice approaches including some of our powerful frameworks.
The full-day workshop cover strategies on how to minimise risk exposure, create a compelling future vision, design and implement a culture of wellbeing and understand how to engage the broader workforce to bring it to life.
Through this session, we can help Directors:
- Identify the main factors that contribute to a mentally healthy workplace
- Understand how exposed an organisation can be from a risk management perspective
- Clarify how to quantify the cultural and commercial impacts of stress and poor wellbeing
- Know how to recognise and address the negative effects of stress
- Design a People, Culture and Wellness strategic action plan