In light of recent world events, it is more important than ever to be pro-actively promoting Diversity, Inclusivity and Equality (DIE) in the workplace and embedding it as part of your culture. Our brand new workshop aims to raise awareness and understanding about the importance of driving an diverse, inclusive and equal culture, where everyone feels they can participate and achieve success irrespective of our backgrounds. A diverse workforce is a successful one, where your employees feel valued.
The objectives of our DIE Awareness Workshop are to:
- Define what we mean by Diversity, Inclusivity and Equality
- Understand the importance of promoting DIE in the workplace
- Exploring the difference between sympathy versus empathy
- Equip participants with our 7Es framework to embed a culture of wellbeing
- Promote signposting to relevant support resources
- Provide participants with the skills and confidence to engage in open communication and dialogue
To discuss our DIE Awareness Workshop, please get in touch using the form below.