In our ‘Eat and Move for Optimal Wellness’ workshop, you will explore the building blocks of wellness and how we can improve our health, wellbeing and emotional resilience by fueling our bodies correctly with optimal nutrition and ensuring we are engaging in appropriate and adequate physical activity. Also explores actions we can incorporate into our daily routine and
develop positive habits and behaviours.
The objectives of this course are to:
• Equip participants with our analogy of ‘The Wellbeing Train’ to demonstrate
the different spokes to our wellbeing
• Create an understanding of the importance of eating for wellbeing, not
for stress and what this looks like
• Encourage participants to reflect on their current activity levels
• Forming action plans for improving diet and nutrition and how to get
moving to combat stress
• Explore the difference between physical activity and exercise
• Promote signposting to relevant support resources
How do I participate?
This can be run online as a series of course modules or as a 1 hour, 90 minutes or 2 hour live course.