In order to successfully create and implement a culture of wellbeing within your organisation, every manager must be a champion and ambassador of that culture.
Line managers act as the first line support to employees and play a key role in
ensuring that organisational objectives are met, meaning it is essential for them
to feel well equipped to handle the barriers that stress and poor mental health
This workshop is endorsed by The Institute of Leadership & Management and
has been designed to enable a manager to identify key factors that contribute
to a mentally-healthy workplace, develop personal resilience and coping
strategies to deal with stress in themselves and support their team.
This course enables you to:
• Understand and recognise stress and mental health issues in yourself and
• Maintain a healthy work-life balance
• Deliver effective management
• Create a culture of wellbeing using International Wellbeing Insight’s 7Es
• Continue your learning journey with our 30 day challenge
How do I participate?
This can be run as online as a series of course modules or as a full-day live workshop.