Creating a safe space to explore such a difficult and challenging subject is imperative for us to ensure we can share experience and perspectives. Our brand-new workshop provides an opportunity to explore our Personal Responsibility and take ownership.
The objectives of the workshop are to:
• Define what we mean by Diversity, Inclusivity and Equality
• Understand the importance of promoting Diversity, Inclusivity and Equality
in the workplace
• Exploring the difference between sympathy versus empathy
• Equip participants with our 7 Es framework to embed a culture of
• Promote signposting to relevant support resources
• Provide participants with the skills and confidence to engage in open
communication and dialogue
How do I participate?
This can be run online as a series of course modules or as a full-day live workshop.