Changes to the way we engage socially and interact with others can lead to feelings of loneliness and isolation. This will have a huge impact on our wellbeing and for many of us this can be a very challenging time.
The workshop focuses on:
- Understanding the importance of staying connected: the difference between being lonely and being alone
- Exploring the role of daily routines and switching off
- Empathy: what is it?
- Practical skills: asking better questions
- Forming actions and taking ownership to ensure you are staying connected to colleagues, friends, family and loved ones
- Acknowledging your support network
- Promoting signposting to relevant support resources