With most of us finding ourselves working from home, it is essential at both a
personal and organisational level to promote and support wellbeing and
mental wellness for our colleagues.
‘Creating Connections’ is an interactive workshop that empowers managers to
support their people from both an ethical and legal position. It covers why they
must, upskills them in how to support their team and create connections with
each other going forward. This workshop can also be adapted and delivered
for general staff.
• Legal requirements in EMEA
• Duty of Care as a Manager
• Evidence of a need from the business: employee feedback
Must do and How to:
• Empathy: what is it? Why does this make you a more effective leader?
• Good practice: what is effective, what do we know that works
• Practical Skills: asking better questions, supporting your team
• Creating Connections: what could you do instead? What are your specific
• 30 Day Challenge: creating positive behavioural change. How will you
take this forward? How will you support each other?
This can be run online as a series of course modules or as a full-day live
How do I participate?
This can be run online as a series of course modules or as a full-day live workshop.