Human Resources or what is now often referred to as the People Function or Human Capital Management play a vital role in supporting the business in handling employee’s health and wellbeing, making it imperative that they are aware of how to support managers in dealing with stress, mental health and poor wellbeing challenges within their teams.
Our workshops for HR professionals are specifically designed to ensure they can execute the strategic wellbeing plan, and they understand how to ensure they have clear metrics to ensure the organisation is on track. Our role is to equip them to drive organisational change. The workshop helps HR professionals to understand what steps need to be taken to build a culture of wellbeing, and how to ensure that they are champions of that culture and equipping with the tools and confidence to support Managers who are effectively ‘1st Line Support’.
Through our training we can help HR staff:
- Create a robust business case for wellbeing to gain senior management buy-in
- Understand what metrics to apply to address the success of your initiatives
- Understand how to execute a strategic wellbeing plan
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of organisational and team stress
- Understand the cause and effects of stress and its impact on the individual, department and organisation
- Risk Assessing for workplace stress and poor wellbeing
- Discuss appropriate return to work and absence management strategies
- Draft policies an procedures appropriate for your organisation
- Clarity in the importance of effective communication to the success of any wellbeing plan